Homeowners Against Deficient Dwellings

johncoby

feature2-2.gif

I just recently joined this forum and appreciate the lively discussions especially on new home construction and the newly created Texas Residential Construction Commission.

I have been an advocate for new homebuyers who have the unfortuante opportunity to have a defect in their new home. I have been doing this since my defect in my new Ryland Home I purchase in 1989 and still live in. See http://users2.ev1.net/~johncoby/ryland/

I have been VERY active in the review of documents, procedures, and processes of the Texas Residential Construction Commission. I have testified at many hearings and have been very aggressive in my opposition to the home building industry.

If your organization would like a speaker to discuss the TRCC from a consumers prospective, please contact me at john.cobarruvias@hadd.com. 281-486-5203.

I work with HADD as a volunteer and do not get paid for my participation or my opinions.

See www.hadd.com for more information.