Love Your Irrigation System?

Hi All -

We have a lot of specialized watering we need to do on our tiny property. We are fast learning that watering it by hand is not only time consuming but is really wasting a lot of water. We want to get an irrigation system put in to make this all more efficient. It will be a little cost in the beginning but will pay for itself sooner than later. I did a little research and found Bayside Landscape Services but there was a MAJOR problem with them which I won't go into. Needless to say, we need a recommendation of someone who is professional and can get the job done right. Any recommendations out there?

Thanks!

Hi All -

We have a lot of specialized watering we need to do on our tiny property. We are fast learning that watering it by hand is not only time consuming but is really wasting a lot of water. We want to get an irrigation system put in to make this all more efficient. It will be a little cost in the beginning but will pay for itself sooner than later. I did a little research and found Bayside Landscape Services but there was a MAJOR problem with them which I won't go into. Needless to say, we need a recommendation of someone who is professional and can get the job done right. Any recommendations out there?

Thanks!

We used Daphne Tew, Landscapes by Daphne. She is not cheap, but this is an area where you really want someone who knows what they are doing. She addressed some drainage issues as well. We have been very happy with the results. Her number is 713-681-8720.

• 8 years later...

Is this thread still active?

I recently moved to Houston and was looking for a good sprinkler system installer. A friend of mine recommended Sprinkler Bros, they installed a full automatic sprinkler system in his yard and apparently they did a great job according to my friend. It's a new company but I'm not sure if I should go with them. Does anybody have any experience with them?

• The title was changed to Love Your Irrigation System?

Archived