Multiple & Second Offers

BryanS

That there is a speed limit doesn't necessarily follow that I'll abide by it. It comes down to my perception of enforcement efforts, and how likely I am to get caught. Also, while I may break the speed limit, that doesn't mean that I'm a murderer. Many Realtors are the same way; they'll break little rules and not big ones. Doesn't mean that minor offenses are without consequence.

I think that before the crappy Realtors get out of the profession, the first response is that they'll resort to even more questionable tactics out of desperation. I'd be especially careful if I were buying or selling a home in this environment.

I'm sure there will be at least a little of that, but I think you give the Realtors that are crappy more credit than I do. It seems like the ones that are crappy are crappy because, well, they are stupid. Again, I have dealt with a lot of Agents and most that I have dealt with are not that way, but when you do get one, they aren't that hard to spot. (At least for me). If they are truly crappy chances are they are not cunning enough to pull off too big of a scam of any sort. Pulling off questionable tactics would take some actual effort, and some initiative and creativity that many simply do not have.

Of course there will be some....

Archived