we are trying to plan/design and build our dreamhouse. We have been thinking about this for so long, but it seems a real hassle to find an architect, much less a builder.

We have a couple of names:

'A Bianchi

Intexture Architects

NC2 Architects

Carlo Di Nunzio

Robert Dame

Are these well known architects and does anybody have experience with either of them?

we are trying to plan/design and build our dreamhouse. We have been thinking about this for so long, but it seems a real hassle to find an architect, much less a builder.

We have a couple of names:

'A Bianchi

Intexture Architects

NC2 Architects

Carlo Di Nunzio

Robert Dame

Are these well known architects and does anybody have experience with either of them?

I'm a newbie and very curious to hear responses to this question. I've only heard of Bianchi and i really like his designs.

Never heard of them, check out the AIA website for local architects and interview at least three. Good Luck!

I tried that - but it does not give a lot of info. I found out that Dame is a designer not architect, but he designs beautiful homes (at least they look spectacular). I was hoping that someone here might know a real good architect. But thanks anyway

• 2 weeks later...
I tried that - but it does not give a lot of info. I found out that Dame is a designer not architect, but he designs beautiful homes (at least they look spectacular). I was hoping that someone here might know a real good architect. But thanks anyway

I can highly recommend Russell Hruska of Intexture Architects. His strong point is contemporary, not traditional, but his designs are good. He is also just a nice guy to work with. His office/home on Southmore is next door to a design/build project of five homes he is currently building.

Archived