Fieldstone And Waterside Estates

sarolabelle

Sarah -

We've been getting a lot of interest lately in both Fieldstone and in The Lakes of Bella Terra. The prices in similar neighborhoods in Katy are just getting rediculous, so more and more familes are considering NOT moving into the Katy school district. Haven't put anyone out in Fieldstone, but there has been considerable interest.

brian.

Hey y'all,

What do y'all think of this area? Any opinions?

I took some pictures of Fieldstone and the area.

http://picasaweb.google.com/solivier81/Fieldstone

I'm thinking of buying there. Does anyone know anyone that lives there now? How do they like it?

Thanks,

Sarah

• 2 months later...

This area in Richmond is a great place to be. As Brian mentioned, it is a good alternative to Katy for your $$$. I live here, I'm a Realtor here, and I'm opening up a mom & pop coffee and tart-frozen yogurt shop. I guess you could say I am a fan. :P As for the neighborhoods, I've not sold anything in Fieldstone, although I've shown a lot of homes there. I have sold in Lakes of Bella Terra, behind the Wal-Mart. It should be very nice as it fills up. Long Meadow Farms is certainly worth consideration and a lot of my clients list it as their favorite. I know some places to avoid too. Just email.

Sarah,

Who are the builders you're looking at and why? I'm curious because Fieldstone seems to have 300k-350k priced homes as well as homes in the 120s all fairly close together.

kcoole,

Do you think that should be a concern for a potential buyer out there?

Okeydoka

Fieldstone is an interesting neighborhood. Basically, you have inexpensive homes on one side of the street and considerably more expensive ones just across the street. The floor plans are also a little bit odd to most of my buyers. I would be concerned about resell value with the sections so close together, if I were buying in the more expensive section. Realtors price homes based on the section they are in first and the neighborhood second. If someone was buying in the 300-350K range, I think there are some much better options in nearby neighborhoods. Much better!

• 2 weeks later...
This area in Richmond is a great place to be. As Brian mentioned, it is a good alternative to Katy for your $$$. I live here, I'm a Realtor here, and I'm opening up a mom & pop coffee and tart-frozen yogurt shop. I guess you could say I am a fan. :P As for the neighborhoods, I've not sold anything in Fieldstone, although I've shown a lot of homes there. I have sold in Lakes of Bella Terra, behind the Wal-Mart. It should be very nice as it fills up. Long Meadow Farms is certainly worth consideration and a lot of my clients list it as their favorite. I know some places to avoid too. Just email.

When is your coffee place opening up? Always looking for new alternatives.

• The title was changed to Fieldstone And Waterside Estates

Archived