Renting A Portable Toilet

Okay, I'm about to start a couple of home improvement projects that may take several months to complete. I'm acting as my own GC and want to rent a porta-potty for the various trades who will be working at the house. Has anyone here had any recent quotes on the cost for someone who is not a pro builder? Or good/bad experiences with various suppliers? Believe me, there are still companies out there that are terribly condescending toward women customers - they'll tell "the Little Lady" anything and expect her to believe it.

Thanks for your advice.

It's a little less than $100 a month + $35 delivery fee. They'll probably take a credit card over the phone. Aztec is pretty reliable. Just check the "Maintenance log" that's posted inside the unit. They will sign and date it every time it gets cleaned. If it doesn't get cleaned, they must have realized that you are a woman :P . Just kidding - they skip cleanings on men too.

You could also try PDQ, Waste Manangement, Gainsborough.... You may want to look for something that's already in the neighborhood and call the number on the potty. That way you know they're going to be in the area anyways.

• 1 month later...

Hi, if you looking for "Portable Toilet" I recommend Sanitation Equipment Visa 268 Deluxe Portable Toilet

Bought this for a backup when we have severe storm warnings and the family (including wheelchair bound 86 year old Mom) needs to spend the night in the basement. Tested it out and found it well made and completely functional. looking forward to Not having to use it but it's there just in case!

Archived