Need A Roofer Recommendation

Travelguy,

Those roofs are super simple for replacing broken/missing tiles. How many are you missing? Do you have spares? My neighbor re-roofed his house two days ago with that roof, not sure where/how they got it done in a few hours time but i'm sure they are laying in a landfill about now.

Scharpe St Guy

My 1930s home has its original cement asbestos roof. Unfortunately, there are a few missing/broken tiles that we need to have replaced and we are looking for a roofer skilled in working with this type of roof.

If you can recommend anyone, please reply!

Thanks

Travel guy,

How many is a few? How bad is the wood failure? If the wood is gone gone then it sounds to me like you may be replacing your roof with a ashphalt shingle roof shortly. Personally I think these old roofs are awesome however the general consumer and insurance company does not.

Good luck,

Scharpe St Guy

My 1930s home has its original cement asbestos roof. Unfortunately, there are a few missing/broken tiles that we need to have replaced and we are looking for a roofer skilled in working with this type of roof. If you can recommend anyone, please reply! Thanks

My cousin Nieto can hook you up. He does everybody's roofs here in the neighborhood, gots all his own tools in his 87' F-150. Dependin on the complexity of the job, he'll probably jus charge you a case of Bud Light and call it even.