Seeking Contact List of HAR Agents / Brokers

Scharpe St Guy

Hello All,

I'm in the process of writing a little program and require a list of all HAR or if possible Texas realtor's with specific information:

1. Email Address

2. Home/Cell Phone

3. Home Address

4. And of Course Name or License Number

I downloaded a list containing 154k plus agents/brokers in Texas that provides name, broker name, broker address, various license dates, sex, DOB, Race, etc... however I'm lacking specific contact information. I know that various companies have this information such as ecampaignpro.com which most likely originated with the local Association of Realtors however HAR is not offering or providing access to this information. I suppose they would if I waved some $$$ at them though! So that being said and bar gathering the information one by one off HAR/MLS can anyone help me?

Thanks,

Scharpe St Guy

Hello All,

I'm in the process of writing a little program and require a list of all HAR or if possible Texas realtor's with specific information:

1. Email Address

2. Home/Cell Phone

3. Home Address

4. And of Course Name or License Number

I downloaded a list containing 154k plus agents/brokers in Texas that provides name, broker name, broker address, various license dates, sex, DOB, Race, etc... however I'm lacking specific contact information. I know that various companies have this information such as ecampaignpro.com which most likely originated with the local Association of Realtors however HAR is not offering or providing access to this information. I suppose they would if I waved some $ at them though! So that being said and bar gathering the information one by one off HAR/MLS can anyone help me?

Thanks,

Scharpe St Guy

I am in the process of compiling something similar (for Houston though, not statewide).

I believe that the home address (unless it is also an office -as in home office- address) should not be public.

also, I am noticing, that not all realtors are listing their personal [cell] phones and some prefer the office phone in their public listings.

What do you need the DB for? Please contact me privately, maybe we can work together on this...

Archived