Westheimer Place, Clayton Trace, Oak Park Trails

I want to do as much research as I can into the West Oaks area. I am looking to buy there in about a year, and I was wondering if anyone has had any experience or insight into this area. Subdivisions include:

1) Westheimer Place (Sec. 3)

2) Clayton Trace

3) Oak Park trails (Patio homes)

4) Timbergate

Has anyone ever lived here? What are some things I need to know or watch out for? How are their HOA's? Home quality? Neighborhood, etc.

Ideally, I would LOVE to see new construction close to that area, (not nec. Katy but West Oaks). Does anyone know if anything is planned? Can anyone give me any insight? THANKS!

I want to do as much research as I can into the West Oaks area. I am looking to buy there in about a year, and I was wondering if anyone has had any experience or insight into this area. Subdivisions include:

1) Westheimer Place (Sec. 3)

2) Clayton Trace

3) Oak Park trails (Patio homes)

4) Timbergate

Has anyone ever lived here? What are some things I need to know or watch out for? How are their HOA's? Home quality? Neighborhood, etc.

Ideally, I would LOVE to see new construction close to that area, (not nec. Katy but West Oaks). Does anyone know if anything is planned? Can anyone give me any insight? THANKS!

One observation is the WestOaks mall itself. The last time I was there it seemed like the mall had many stores that closed.... It was like the mall wasn't doing very well. That would not be a good sign to me about what the future might be like in the mall or the area. When I look at an area, I try to forecast what it would be like in 5 to 10 years from now.

• The title was changed to Westheimer Place, Clayton Trace, Oak Park Trails