Cracker Barrel In Rosenberg?

ChannelTwoNews

With the recent success of Brazos Town Center, more and more retail development is beginning to occur nearby, including a small piece of land along Reading Road and the feeder along 59. It is currently under construction, and here is the PDF of the property flyer.

What caught my attention was the mention of a Cracker Barrel for the site. I see that it is currently for sale, but I take it that's who they're looking to attract to the development. Since the company is beginning to build and open stores off the interstates, it doesn't seemed as impossible as one might think especially with the increased traffic in and through town over the past few years.

• 2 weeks later...
Wouldn't surprise me. Cracker Barrel tends to put their locations on highly-traveled interstates and first-class non-interstates. Every Cracker Barrel that I have seen in my lifetime has been situated on an interstate.

This would be nice to see. Haven't been to one in about 10yrs.

• 11 months later...

About a year later, it looks like the restaurant has become part of the Brazos Town Center plan. Specifically at the northeast corner of the second phase around the intersection of 59 & FM 762. They're already starting to clear out the land around there, and will be building on it in the upcoming months as a couple of fast food places and a bank are also planned near that corner.

It is visible on page 6 of the most recent property flyer for the project, updated on 10/12/08 to include the Spec's under construction and the new tenants recently added to the second phase. Promotional material sent by Del Webb for their Richmond community states it should be open by 2010.

• 6 months later...
  • The title was changed to Cracker Barrel In Rosenberg?

Archived