Tenant coordinator...would you do it?

rvas1011

not sure if anyone here is or knows a 'tenant coordinator'

i've looked up the job description in the bureau of labor statistics and came up with nothing.

i've even looked this up for Houston with no success.

anyone here know the daily duties of a tenant coordinator, salary, and stress levels????

When you sent the PM about this, I was a bit dumbfounded as to what a "tenant coordinator" does. I'm sure it is just a buzz term that a management company gives to its employees in order to differentiate themselves.

My guess it would be similar if not the same as simply being the representative of a management company on site that handles new tenants (eg: showing, selling, signing, etc).

A quick Google search yielded a few different results, but most of which are what I described above (with minor differences per result). Others show much more specific and high end jobs (for example a PM for the Freedom town at the WTCRD site).

Here is one of the listings so it might help you: http://www.bestheadhunters.com/index.php?p...mp;jobcode=1399