Tremont Homes makes front page of digg.com today

Tremont Homes made the front page of Digg.com:

digg.com/business_finance/Tremont_Homes_Sells_Rotten_Lemon_Houses

This made the front page of Digg.com today: Tremont Homes Sells Rotten Lemon Houses

"My husband Bob and I are senior citizens. Like so many others, we lost our home to foreclosure... not because of sub-prime loans... but because of defective, substandard housing - protected by an arbitration clause. We always wondered what life would be like in our sixties, our credit is ruined; we have stored, sold, and given away years of our memories; and for the last three years we have been holed up in a third story apartment.

My husband Bob and I are senior citizens. Like so many others, we lost our home to foreclosure... not because of sub-prime loans... but because of defective, substandard housing - protected by an arbitration clause. We bought a new house so we wouldn't have to worry about repairs. The first night my husband decided to try out the Jacuzzi tub on the third floor. When he pulled out the stopper, 100 gallons of water crashed though the ceiling. We had been in our new home all of six hours... all I could do was scream as I watched the ceiling fall on our dining room table, water pouring down the walls, filling up the chandelier, and splashing on the new hardwood floors, then finally flooding the garage below..."