Fonwood Elementary School At 10710 Seneca St.

melinda

I went to school in Houston, Fonwood elemen. school from 1st grade to 5th grade. Then moved to Baytown and went to school at Baytown Jr. high in 1970 to 1972. Did anyone out there go to this school. Also I am looking for A FRIEND WHO WENT TO sMILEY hIGH sCHOOL IN HOUSTON. lOST TUCH WITH HER WHEN WE GRADUATED IN 1976. lAURA lIBERTO. hOW CAN i FIND HER?

I went to school in Houston, Fonwood elemen. school from 1st grade to 5th grade. Then moved to Baytown and went to school at Baytown Jr. high in 1970 to 1972. Did anyone out there go to this school. Also I am looking for A FRIEND WHO WENT TO sMILEY hIGH sCHOOL IN HOUSTON. lOST TUCH WITH HER WHEN WE GRADUATED IN 1976. lAURA lIBERTO. hOW CAN i FIND HER?

She had a sister named Mary. Her dad was Frank, her brother was Mike, and Anthoney.Would love to find her. Also went to Tidwell Elem. school. That was probably around 1964. or 1965. Does anyone know about that area? I'm sure its not the same anymore. I now live in Dallas. But would love to move to Galveston. Would anyone like to live there. Or just stay where I am and visit as much as I can. Still have relatives in Houston and the woodlands.

after a little bit of searching of marriage records, the second Laura Liberto that SpaceAge posted above was Laura Beth Crow, who married John Liberto in 1983. She then remarried in July of this year to someone named Harry Veltman.

Look slike his #1 would be the most accurate.

The only other Laura Liberto i could find was Laura Louise Liberto, who married a Billy Patterson in 1980 (she was 30 then, whch would make her too old, i think).

was the Laura you are looking for nee Liberto, or is that her married name (if she is even married)?

after a little bit of searching of marriage records, the second Laura Liberto that SpaceAge posted above was Laura Beth Crow, who married John Liberto in 1983. She then remarried in July of this year to someone named Harry Veltman.

Look slike his #1 would be the most accurate.

The only other Laura Liberto i could find was Laura Louise Liberto, who married a Billy Patterson in 1980 (she was 30 then, whch would make her too old, i think).

was the Laura you are looking for nee Liberto, or is that her married name (if she is even married)?

Removing

Edited by isuredid

Yes, Laura Patterson and her daughter is Rachel Patterson.

MICHAEL RAYMOND LIBERTO

MICHAEL RAYMOND LIBERTO, age 49 beloved husband, father, and friend, tragically died September 19, 1999 in an automobile accident. He is preceded in death by his parents, Frank and Juliet Liberto. He is survived by his wife, Beverly, three wonderful daughters, Jessica, Nicole, and Theresa Liberto, niece, Rachel Patterson, brother, Anthony Liberto, and two sisters, Laura Patterson and Katherine Liberto. In lieu of flowers, Memorial contributions may be made to River Oaks Baptist Academy of Porter, Texas. Services to be held at Rosewood North Cemetery in New Caney, Texas. Visitation will be held on Thursday, September 23, 1999 at 7:00 p.m. Funeral services will be held on Friday, September 24, 1999 at 10:00 a.m.

Yes, Laura Patterson and her daughter is Rachel Patterson.

MICHAEL RAYMOND LIBERTO

MICHAEL RAYMOND LIBERTO, age 49 beloved husband, father, and friend, tragically died September 19, 1999 in an automobile accident. He is preceded in death by his parents, Frank and Juliet Liberto. He is survived by his wife, Beverly, three wonderful daughters, Jessica, Nicole, and Theresa Liberto, niece, Rachel Patterson, brother, Anthony Liberto, and two sisters, Laura Patterson and Katherine Liberto. In lieu of flowers, Memorial contributions may be made to River Oaks Baptist Academy of Porter, Texas. Services to be held at Rosewood North Cemetery in New Caney, Texas. Visitation will be held on Thursday, September 23, 1999 at 7:00 p.m. Funeral services will be held on Friday, September 24, 1999 at 10:00 a.m.

Thank you so much. That is alot more information than I thought i would be able to find out. Liberto is her maiden name. That is indeed the correct one. I'm having a tough time finding her. Information said to haved serveral Billy Pattersons. Not sure what city to look into. I'm still looking. Not giving up. That you so much again. Melinda

• The title was changed to Fonwood Elementary School
  • The title was changed to Fonwood Elementary School At 10710 Seneca St.