Terranova West?

MeredithC

Hey all,

I wish I had found this website prior to begining my house search but anyway here I am now. We are currently living in the Tomball area and are about to purchase a house in Terranova West. All opinions are welcome. How are the schools? I did some research and they seem to be good to me, but getting an opinion from those who live in the area would probably be more helpful. How about home values? Are they generally increasing? Thanks in advance!!!

I have some friends who live in Terranova West, and they love it there. The schools are good, there's some churches clustered nearby as well, and the layout of the neighborhood streets really seems to discourage crime. I think you'll like it there.

• 3 weeks later...

I've lived in this general area and still have friends that live in Terranova. Never heard anything negative, however I liked the Louetta entrance a lot better before they started doing the commercial shopping center construction along Louetta at the Terranova entrance. I suppose it was inevitable though; that land had great traffic and I'm sure investors had been eyeing it for a while.

Take a look at HAR.com report on Terranova. To expand on Chris's post, you'll also want to view the reports on Benfer Elementary, Strack Intermediate, and Klein Collins High.

I also just had a client purchase in Oakwood Glen, which West of Terranova and they love the area very much. What part of Tomball are you moving from?

Edited by MyHomeHouston