Construction Begins on New Elementary Schools

Chris

Elementary 21 will be located on Imperial Valley Drive across from Andy Dekaney High School, and Elementary 22 will be constructed in the Northgate Crossing subdivision near Northgate Crossing Drive and the Hardy Toll Road. Both schools are projected to open in August 2008. Both Campuses are upgraded versions of Lewis and McNabb Elementary Schools.

Spring ISD Elementary School #21

Spring ISD Elementary School #22

My daughter starts kindergarten this year, and her whole school(Bear Creek Elementary) is being renovated inside and out. New brick all around the outside, new sheetrock and wiring on the inside. I am very surprised and very happy about this. My tax dollars at work.

Edited by TJones

My daughter starts kindergarten this year, and her whole school(Bear Creek Elementary) is being renovated inside and out. New brick all around the outside, new sheetrock and wiring on the inside. I am very surprised and very happy about this. My tax dollars at work.

Is Bear Creek Elementary School in Conroe ISD? If so when was there last Bond Program?