Question on using this site

tomv

Why is it now when I select a topic on this board, only one reply is opened up, and all other replies in the topic are listed below in summary form, under "posts in this topic". This is very annoying, and has really cut down on my enjoyment of this message board. It is just too time consuming to open up each individual post one by one when you are trying to follow a discussion.

Before, you could choose your topic, and just read all the posts at once. Can this be fixed? Is it just me? Help!

Why is it now when I select a topic on this board, only one reply is opened up, and all other replies in the topic are listed below in summary form, under "posts in this topic". This is very annoying, and has really cut down on my enjoyment of this message board. It is just too time consuming to open up each individual post one by one when you are trying to follow a discussion.

Before, you could choose your topic, and just read all the posts at once. Can this be fixed? Is it just me? Help!

When you are viewing a topic, click the "Options" button just above and to the right of the message. Change your display setting to "Standard."

Archived