Little Help!

I'm trying to put together a list of new projects in Houston. Things that are proposed, and more importantly, things that are actually under construction.

I've created a page at Towrs for it: http://www.towrs.com/wiki/index.php/Housto...er_Construction

Anyone can add a project to that page, or just post it here and I'll add it myself.

I'm trying to put together a list of new projects in Houston. Things that are proposed, and more importantly, things that are actually under construction.

I've created a page at Towrs for it: http://www.towrs.com/wiki/index.php/Housto...er_Construction

Anyone can add a project to that page, or just post it here and I'll add it myself.

Thanks, This is so much better than Emporis wher you have to pay to see proposed and under construction buildings.

Check this out.

I think that Western Gulf made it. I picked up the link in another forum. I hope you don't mind me posting it here, Gulf!

That is an impressive map! Imagine if someone added what was going up in the energy corridor, westchase, memorial city, and china town. Very cool map...

Yeah, that map is very cool. I've added a link to it from the Towrs page.

Also, at the suggestion of Ricco, I've split the page to separate proposed projects from those under construction.

And I've made it into a nice easy-to-read table.

It just needs some of the details and projects filled in.

Any help is appreciated.

Add: Mosiac of Houston - 5925 Almeda Rd - Herman Park - Twin 320' Towers at 30 stories. - UC started 2006 finish ?

Memorial Herman Office Tower - I-10 @ Gessner - Memorial City - 35 stories - 500'+ - UC started 2006 Finish 2009

Thanks. I'd like to eventually make it into a nice grid sorted by the anticipated date of completion.

That new 35 Story Memorial Herman tower is under construction in the Memorial City area.

Memorial Herman Office Tower - I-10 @ Gessner - Memorial City - 35 stories - 500'+ - UC started 2006 Finish 2009

Nevermind, I guess I should read the entire post, I was just basing that off the Towrs page.