Webster Area

Please move if in wrong forum. I drove by the old compusa and Barnes and nobles off of bay area, What are they building next to the old navy?(it looks like it was an old kmart of maybe a target.) I saw some pieces of Steel spray painted "Kmart" any ideas?

Please move if in wrong forum. I drove by the old compusa and Barnes and nobles off of bay area, What are they building next to the old navy?(it looks like it was an old kmart of maybe a target.) I saw some pieces of Steel spray painted "Kmart" any ideas?

It used to be a k-mart. I'm still waiting to find out what its going to be. They have been building on that for months now.

It used to be a k-mart. I'm still waiting to find out what its going to be. They have been building on that for months now.

seems like i remember reading that linens and things was moving there from their location on the other side of 45.

and i think that Cost plus was moving back in there, too

Edited by gnu

seems like i remember reading that linens and things was moving there from their location on the other side of 45.

and i think that Cost plus was moving back in there, too

wonder what they will put where Llinens and things was. I was over there yesterday trying to find a place to park at petsmart. Parking over there is horrible. What is Cost Plus? I've never heard of it.

wonder what they will put where Llinens and things was. I was over there yesterday trying to find a place to park at petsmart. Parking over there is horrible. What is Cost Plus? I've never heard of it.

Cost Plus World Market. It was in the center before - where Old Navy is.

furniture and exotic foods.

If you get the sunday chron, they always have ads on the back of Zest.

Cost Plus World Market. It was in the center before - where Old Navy is.

furniture and exotic foods.

If you get the sunday chron, they always have ads on the back of Zest.

I didnt move to the area until 2001. Must have been before I got here. Sounds like my kind of store.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
What are they building next to the old navy?(it looks like it was an old kmart of maybe a target.) I saw some pieces of Steel spray painted "Kmart" any ideas?

Circuit City has moved in there. They closed their store on the southbound feeder of I-45 (next to Baybrook Mall) and moved to this location. Good move on their part, in my opinion.

• The title was changed to Webster Area