Home Offices

gwilson

Mine would rank in the "boring" category, but hey, it works very well for me. It's actually a little built in desk area in a little nook off the living room. It's hidden from direct view in the living room by a little half wall, which is nice because from the desk you can see into the living room, dining area, and kitchen. But you really can't see the desk from most of those areas. That's a very good thing right now considering I have job search crap piled everywhere at the moment.

581483630205_0_ALB.jpg

again with the broken images.  Today must be Red-X day.  (even though on my comp is a blue square with a ? in it)

Odd. It's worked every time on my computer that I've gone to this page, and I've tried rechecking the code. Incidentally, whenever you see that red x picture won't load thing, right click on it with the mouse, and a menu will pop up. Select "load picture" from that menu and the browser will try to force a reload of just that picture. That frequently fixes the problem.

Anyway if you still can't see the pic, here's a direct link to it.

Thanks, iFoto just doesn't like being linked I guess.

I wouldn't call it boring.  Cramped maybe, but not boring.

Alright folks MORE OFFICES!

Thanks. Yeah it's small but it's more than adequate for me, and I don't have tons of space to work with. It's far better than the crappy computer desk I had in my old place that had no workspace at all and even less storage.

Once I'm gainfully employed again I hope to replace the monitor, which I'm afraid is trying to go out (I hope it lasts until I have a salary again!) with a flat panel monitor. That will give me several more inches of open desk space.

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /photos1050/2/30/36/48/81/5/581483630205_0_ALB.jpg on this server.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache Server at im44.ofoto.com Port 80

(that's what I see when I click on these links-oh well....)

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /photos1050/2/30/36/48/81/5/581483630205_0_ALB.jpg on this server.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache Server at im44.ofoto.com Port 80

(that's what I see when I click on these links-oh well....)

Oh I think I may know what the problem is -- I think Ophoto requires you to have a free membership to view phots on their site. If you have the membership and the cookie is stored on your computer, the photo will load. If you don't have a membership or haven't signed in and allowed Ophoto to store a cookie on your computer, then it probably won't show. I think that may be what's happening.