Fallbrook Neighborhood?

ok, well i'm looking to buy a fixer-upper. i currently live off of 1960 & kuykendahl, and i found some ads on a website that had some houses in Fallbrook area. Since I pass by there "West Rd" everyday I decided to go check them out. the neighborhood doesn't look that great, although i did see some houses that have been renovated and actually look "cute" w/ character.

As i was heading towards this neighborhood I noticed they are going to build a Church, and the lot looked fairly sizeable. I also noticed two schools on West Rd. Plus, there were some nice looking apartments with a fountain in front, and it looks like they are going to be building more apartments further down. However, the crazy part was that right off of 45 there is that Wal-Mart and that new Ross and whatever that other store is called, lol. I can never pronounce it.

Anyway, Anyone know much about this area? I did a search and typed in Fallbrook but nothing came up on here. It was fairly early when i ventured over there so no one was really in the streets or what not so i couldn't get a grasp of the area. would u buy a fixer-upper here??? and do you think the Church would help the area??

• The title was changed to Fallbrook Neighborhood?