books by Donald Trump....anyone?

TexasArchitect

i did a search and couldn't find anyone that has read a book by Donald Trump.

I'm trying to educate myself as much as I can on real estate as I am a super noob to the whole real estate movement.

anyway, i was just wondering if anyone would recommend a book by Donald Trump or any other book?

There are TONS of book on how to invest in real estate, and I don't know where to start or which one to buy.

anyone have any suggested reading material to help me out in this area?

i did a search and couldn't find anyone that has read a book by Donald Trump.

I'm trying to educate myself as much as I can on real estate as I am a super noob to the whole real estate movement.

anyway, i was just wondering if anyone would recommend a book by Donald Trump or any other book?

There are TONS of book on how to invest in real estate, and I don't know where to start or which one to buy.

anyone have any suggested reading material to help me out in this area?

If you're specifically interested in Trump, he has a series of seminars he does around the country. Sometimes he's at them personally. Often, not, though I hear it's an easy way to pick up a free copy of his book. I got a couple of tickets in the mail just last week for his next event in Chicago. Some people are very skeptical about these sorts of lectures. but if your goal is to score a book, it could be a good learning experience. It looks like the traveling show will be in Dallas soon, so it might be worth a road trip for you.

Archived