JSC Building 44 Incident

I know this subject seems to have been closed. But since there is additional info I have and would like to share, please feel free to read it.

As you know from my last (and only) post, we were allowed to pick up our cars at Building 44's parcking lot Saturday morning. I picked my car up along with about 15 others. No additiional info there. Tommorrow, everyone who was in 44 is going to have a "de-brief" at "the gillruth" at 8:45:am. The Girlruth is the employee activity center at JSC. You can catch a bus or van at building 44 at 8:00am, that will take you to the girlruth for the "de-brief" at 8:45. The understanding i got was it is actually an attempt to desipher the background surrounding the man's. So it is really not for us but really to get information from us. I really dont know what else there is to say, except that Bill Phillips lost it. But the real thing is to try to get a picture from people in 44 that worked with him, and try to understand why he got to this point.

Worked with the dude for 7 years. He was distrurbed in very subtle ways...always waiting for us to leave our desks, then looking underneath our paperwork while we were away, picking up schematics and such - looking for things that no one really knew, as if we had ____ to hide or something. He did this across my desk at his co-engineer's desk, looking underneath her workings. Then, would do it to my desk when I was not there. Of course, my project with him ended in 2001, so I have no idea why he would be snooping around my crap. No in retrospect, it was apparently nothing more than paranoia. We all athought that was weird,.Anyway, that is the latest an I will post any updates afterwards the debrief tommorrow.

Archived