Del Webb Coming To Richmond

ChannelTwoNews

A while back, I'd heard something from my mom that Del Webb was looking to develop a piece of land near the intersection of FM 762 and the Southwest Freeway, essentially across the tracks from the Brazos Town Center development. She'd mentioned that the city was optimistic about the project and that the landowners really didn't have a problem with selling the land at some point.

Anyone know anything a bit more concrete than Mama's tax office buzz? ^_^

A while back, I'd heard something from my mom that Del Webb was looking to develop a piece of land near the intersection of FM 762 and the Southwest Freeway, essentially across the tracks from the Brazos Town Center development. She'd mentioned that the city was optimistic about the project and that the landowners really didn't have a problem with selling the land at some point.

Anyone know anything a bit more concrete than Mama's tax office buzz? ^_^

What is "Del Webb?"

What is "Del Webb?"

A development company that specializes in planned communities, mostly for seniors, I think. They have a Sun City development in Georgetown and a whole bunch of stuff in Arizona and Nevada. Someone else can probably elaborate better than I can.

A development company that specializes in planned communities, mostly for seniors, I think. They have a Sun City development in Georgetown and a whole bunch of stuff in Arizona and Nevada. Someone else can probably elaborate better than I can.

The developer's website: www.delwebb.com

So far, this article is the only one I've been able to dig up on the whole topic.

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • The title was changed to Del Webb Coming To Richmond

Archived