Baywood Shadows In Pasadena

UHCoog27

The wife and I are thinking about buying a home in Pasadena's Baywood Shadows subdivision. We like the home and neighborhood very much, but can't project how the surrounding area will develop. The Fairmont Parkway/Beltway area has boomed, and we've seen the early work done at Clear Point Crossing:

http://www.clearpointcrossing.com/

But I'm curious what many of you feel about the future of this area. Thanks!

The wife and I are thinking about buying a home in Pasadena's Baywood Shadows subdivision. We like the home and neighborhood very much, but can't project how the surrounding area will develop. The Fairmont Parkway/Beltway area has boomed, and we've seen the early work done at Clear Point Crossing:

http://www.clearpointcrossing.com/

But I'm curious what many of you feel about the future of this area. Thanks!

Two questions: School district? Flight patterns/frequency?

Otherwise, it is an excellent location.

Two questions: School district? Flight patterns/frequency?

Otherwise, it is an excellent location.

Feeds into Deer Park schools. Elementary and junior high are housed within the neighborhood. But we don't have any kids.

Does Ellington get enough traffic to be a bother?

Feeds into Deer Park schools. Elementary and junior high are housed within the neighborhood. But we don't have any kids.

Does Ellington get enough traffic to be a bother?

1) If you're just looking for a place for yourselves, that's fine. Don't buy into an expensive school district if you don't have to.

2) I don't know. It depends on your tolerance for noise. I'd suggest you find out, though. Could be a problem at resale if it is excessive.

1) If you're just looking for a place for yourselves, that's fine. Don't buy into an expensive school district if you don't have to.

2) I don't know. It depends on your tolerance for noise. I'd suggest you find out, though. Could be a problem at resale if it is excessive.

Thanks! I'm really curious if anyone forsees future development south of Genoa Redbluff down Space Center. Basically, will this neighborhood and the Clear Lake neighborhoods ever meet?

• The title was changed to Baywood Shadows In Pasadena

Archived