Joey Crawford Out Indefinetly

T 2 THA C

Looks like Stern suspended Joey Crawford, I wonder if this will send a message to all Refs that they are not bigger than the game as well as the players?

Crawford suspended indefinitely

This is good. Duncan's a class act and I doubt he did anything to provoke the attack he received. I'm fine with Crawford being back in the league next year, we just didn't need the distraction of him reffing the playoffs this year. Could you imagine if he were assigned a Spurs or Mavs game?!?

This is good. Duncan's a class act and I doubt he did anything to provoke the attack he received. I'm fine with Crawford being back in the league next year, we just didn't need the distraction of him reffing the playoffs this year. Could you imagine if he were assigned a Spurs or Mavs game?!?

Like Jake O'Donnell ejecting Clyde Drexler in the 1995 playoffs. And like Crawford, O'Donnell was one of the best. Sometimes they just feel like they are bigger than the game.

his statement basically said that he thinks he was right and unless they change their opinion, he is not coming back. I agree with him a little, he shouldn't of done what he has, but he can surely go somewhere else and have no problems or probably even retire.

Archived