Fountainhead/Inverness Forest

Hello. New here. I am seeking info. on the relative desiribility of Fountainhead and Inverness Forest. Both seem to be stable, diverse and affordable. There are also any number of smaller, 1800-2100 square foot plans in either one. Perfect for a single person looking for their own little piece of dirt. Am exploring re-location from within the loop and am curious about resale values, safety and cohesiveness of community organization.

I know that the area around Fountainhead is sort of ragged looking though the core of the development is very nice. Also, Inverness Forest looks much as it did forty years ago even though the back of it has been inundated by numerous floods. Is the front and middle of the development free of flooding? Additionally, there are poorly kept apartments on the immediate eastern border of it? Have they posed a vulnerability? I do know this, I see only a few security bars there OR in Fountainhead.

Both places are very nice looking and seem to be attractive alternatives to outside-the-loop living.

Any replys will be appreciated.

Thanks

Archived