Georgetown: Townhome Condominiums At 13238 Trail Hollow Dr.

We are selling our approx 1600 sq. ft. 3 bedroom, 2 bath condominium in Georgetown, an upscale community in the Memorial/West Houston area.

Located off of I-10 and the Sam Houston Tollway, it is right across the street from the new CityCentre that is being built and from Town & Country Village. It is an upstairs unit with front and back doors, and assigned covered parking. Kids are zoned to TEA rated "Exemplary" Rummel Creek Elementary, Memorial Middle, and Stratford High--all in acclaimed Spring Branch ISD. Georgetown is a quiet, heavily wooded, well-cared for community. Terry Hershey Park's Walking Trail and the Houston Audubon Society's Edith Moore Sanctuary are both within walking distance.

The kitchen has been updated with new countertops, sink, fixtures, paint, and flooring (tile).

The bedrooms are very large, with a master bath and a good sized second bath. Berber carpet, 2" Hunter Douglas blinds throughout. Included in the sale are all appliances:

Maytag Refrigerator

Brand new Maytag Oven & Range

Brand new (still in box) over-the-range built in Maytag microwave

Maytag Performa Washer & Dryer

Maytag Dishwasher

The maintenance fee of $312 takes care of more than most condos:

Groundskeeping

Building insurance

Water

HOT water

Gas

Garbage/Sewer

Sub metered Electric (you get a discounted rate)

Security

Pool & Playground Maintenance

Cable (73 channels)

The property had a brand new sprinkler system installed last fall, and every building has had a new roof and siding put on within the past 1-8 years (our siding was put on last fall, roof 7 years ago). It is extremely well taken care of, with great management and a strong HOA (no investors on our board, all homeowners). Our owner occupancy rate hovers between 76% and 88%.

Photos and Information on HAR.com

The price we are asking is $128,500. If you want to do an off-the-market deal, cash in hand, please PM me.

Email me at mcdonalds@tropicaltexans.com if you are interested in checking it out! Owner/agent property.

• 1 month later...
Bumping--we just put it on HAR.com, the link is in the original post above. Thanks for looking! :)

Still no luck on this home. . . you'd think with that Town annd Counrty City Centre coing up, the propery values would rise, making this townhome very appealing.

We just put it on the market Puma. :) The ad I put here a while ago was sort of a "preview", I guess. FWIW I agree with you--I think with everything that's happening over here it shouldn't take too long. It's definitely priced right for a sale.

• The title was changed to Georgetown: Townhome Condominiums At 13238 Trail Hollow Dr.

Archived