the dallas forum

zebra

i just hapen to stumbel across the dallas forum and noticd they hardy ever talk about houston. i kind of took offence concidering that we talk about their city once in a while. We take attenshion off ourselvs and look at the rest of the state. Now, this is just an observince, not intinded to start any flame wars so please dont think that this is an attack on dallas.

But anyone notice that and why that is ?

Zebra O'Rally

i just hapen to stumbel across the dallas forum and noticd they hardy ever talk about houston. i kind of took offence concidering that we talk about their city once in a while. We take attenshion off ourselvs and look at the rest of the state. Now, this is just an observince, not intinded to start any flame wars so please dont think that this is an attack on dallas.

But anyone notice that and why that is ?

Zebra O'Rally

Spell check is a wonderfull thing, but I figured you knew that and you were just doing that on purpose so someone would mention it. ^_^

No offense taken, and I think we should close this thread, because it really should be posted in a Dallas forum to talk about Houston.

Since we already talk about Dallas, why should we care that they don't care to talk about us when we care too already, I dont care! -_-<_<;)

Well, if you ask me it seems normal that people in an urban forum would focus on their own city rather than spend their time discussing another city. If you find that offensive, then it seems that it would make more sense for you to take it up with them over there, rather than on HAIF.

I agree with Pumapayam that this topic should be closed, since it has nothing to do with urban development in Dallas and seems more than likely to start yet another silly round of Houston vs Dallas insults, and that's not why we're here.

Btw, there seems to be something wrong with your keyboard.

Archived