Evia Taking Shape

The thing that stikes me as funny is that, its not enough for some people that we live on an island. Developers are incorporating ponds and lakes into their designs :D

Water is attractive.... no matter if it is a pond, or lake or bay or beach, water is the key. But I understand, JASON, the irony. :blink:

• 2 months later...

I have enjoyed this forum and look forward to hopefully providing more details about progress on the island!

A real estate friend told me that Evia had the best sales month ever in November-weird for this time of year. I took a look over the weekend and the progress is impressive - less than 2 years and there are already 40+ homes/townhomes with more construction underway. Supposedly they are starting a coffee shop and their pool in the next month. The developers (6th generation BOIs) are building in the Heights. Only community behind the seawall and no piling! And, yes - that is a hill....there is actual topography to the place!

I have enjoyed this forum and look forward to hopefully providing more details about progress on the island!

A real estate friend told me that Evia had the best sales month ever in November-weird for this time of year. I took a look over the weekend and the progress is impressive - less than 2 years and there are already 40+ homes/townhomes with more construction underway. Supposedly they are starting a coffee shop and their pool in the next month. The developers (6th generation BOIs) are building in the Heights. Only community behind the seawall and no piling! And, yes - that is a hill....there is actual topography to the place!

Evia is being developed by the Sullivan family. They have a very good reputation and are great to deal with. Their project in the Heights is on the corner of Nicholson and 9th. Seven homes nearing completion of which four are sold.

• 6 months later...

Archived