La Fitness At FM 518

chuck

• 1 month later...
I have heard that an LA FITNESS gym is going into the old Randles at 518 and Pearland Parkway, finally a gym in old school Pearland.

I heard there will be an "ANYTIME FITNESS" coming in February 2007 on Pearland Parkway, just outside the Lakes of Highland Glen. I went to one of these gyms in San Antonio and it is the best thing I have seen so far (they are all over the place in San Antonio). You get a card or keychain that lets you in the gym 24/7/365, the one I toured in San Antonio had security cameras all over the place and panic button necklaces that you can wear if you are working out after hours. You just push the button and the police are notified immediatley. But Kelly, the owner of the gym in San Antonio, said there are something like 300 of these gyms around the country and there has NEVER been any incidents! They had the newest state-of-the art fitness equipment and tanning beds, too. And the same card or keychain operates everything, the doors, the tanning beds, and even the vending machines (so you don't ever have to carry change or your wallet to the gym). You just swipe your keychain at the vending machine and get whatever you want, the dollar or whatever just automatically goes to your account. I have never seen anything like it, I can't wait until they open!

• The title was changed to La Fitness At FM 518

Archived