10 things to do when you are in your 20's

emirate25

i'm drawing a blank for Houston right now, but i have some rest of the world suggestions for you:

Vegas with a bunch of guys willing to spend some money

New Orleans Mardi Gras

Rio for Carnivale (haven't done this one yet)

And this is fresh on my mind since i just got back, but St Petersburg (and Moscow though i didn't like the city as much) has the largest percentage of beautiful women i've ever seen. it was amazing, every night of the week all night long. and they all have amazing bodies- its a wonder what generations of bread lines will do.

and there's a lot more to do then go out. I'll have pictures up soon, i'll probably post some here.

i'm drawing a blank for Houston right now, but i have some rest of the world suggestions for you:

Vegas with a bunch of guys willing to spend some money

New Orleans Mardi Gras

Rio for Carnivale (haven't done this one yet)

And this is fresh on my mind since i just got back, but St Petersburg (and Moscow though i didn't like the city as much) has the largest percentage of beautiful women i've ever seen. it was amazing, every night of the week all night long. and they all have amazing bodies- its a wonder what generations of bread lines will do.

and there's a lot more to do then go out. I'll have pictures up soon, i'll probably post some here.

oh believe me, I know what are you talking about when you speak on Russian Women. I was in Dubai for the last 3 months and they have their share of MANY Russian and Eastern European women.

Rio is also on my top list of destinations.

Its not 10 things, and it may not be what you had in mind, but a few things a guy should do while they are 20 include:

1) Fall in love.

2) Get your heart broken.

3) Travel around the world alone.

4) Live on your own.

5) Have a pet.

6) Do something that puts the absolute fear of ___(insert your diety's name here)____ in you, and then do it again.

7) Volunteer your time for something that is important to you.

8) Learn how to cook 5 distinct meals really well.

Once you have done those things, your life will probably be much more enjoyable than it otherwise would be.

And..if you just want 9 places to visit in the world...here's my list:

Anywhere in Cambodia

Sydney, Australia

The Great Barrier Reef

Anywhere in the South Island of New Zealand, but Oamaru is a good place to start

Luang Prabang, Laos

Seville, Spain

Auschwitz, Poland

Any hiking or walking trail in Great Britain

Siwa, Egypt

I'd give a 10th place, but don't you think you should discover the place that amazes you on your own???

10. Open an IRA or 401K and contribute the most you can

9. Read Miss Manners or any book on etiquette

8. Visit a brothel in Brazil with your friends

7. Spend a summer in Florence and take an art class

6. A road trip to historical sites in the US

5. Own a convertible

4. Volunteer to help build a Habitat For Humanity house

3. Take one trip all by yourself somewhere

2. Do things with your parents--often...and thank them profusely

1. Meet someone, fall in love, know when to end it, and repeat

10 things guys should do.

1. drop a tab of ectasy and go bar hopping until 4am.

2. Get really drunk at the St.Patty's Day celebration at Griff's

3. Go out "hoggin" one night at Sam's Boat, or any other bar where the "older" crowd hangs out, that is an experience.

4. Go see the Donkey Show in Nuevo Laredo or Matamoros, Mexico.

5. Make sure to wrap that rascal everytime you go out and do these things, so that you won't wind up a statistic.

6. Call in to work Friday, go to Vegas, and come in to work Monday, straight from the airport.

7. Spend a weekend in Austin trying to hit everybar on 6th street, and if you do, then start on 5th street.

8. drop a tab of ectasy and go barhopping until 4am.

9. Get a waiter's job so that you can be appreciative of those in the hospitality business, and you will also learn how to TIP.

10. call into work on the Monday before Fat Tuesday, and get yourself to Mardi Gras in N.O. and come back to work on Thursday, you will need a day to recover.

Yes, these are all things I've done in my 20's, except number 3, I will neither confirm nor deny that this ever happen, and I have the pictures to prove.......I mean there are absolutely NO pictures to prove it !

3. Go out "hoggin" one night at Sam's Boat, or any other bar where the "older" crowd hangs out, that is an

Yes, these are all things I've done in my 20's, except number 3, I will neither confirm nor deny that this ever happen, and I have the pictures to prove.......I mean there are absolutely NO pictures to prove it !

My friends and I may or may not have went out hunting for "urban courgars" once or twice.

10 things guys should do.

1. drop a tab of ectasy and go bar hopping until 4am.

2. Get really drunk at the St.Patty's Day celebration at Griff's

3. Go out "hoggin" one night at Sam's Boat, or any other bar where the "older" crowd hangs out, that is an experience.

4. Go see the Donkey Show in Nuevo Laredo or Matamoros, Mexico.

5. Make sure to wrap that rascal everytime you go out and do these things, so that you won't wind up a statistic.

6. Call in to work Friday, go to Vegas, and come in to work Monday, straight from the airport.

7. Spend a weekend in Austin trying to hit everybar on 6th street, and if you do, then start on 5th street.

8. drop a tab of ectasy and go barhopping until 4am.

9. Get a waiter's job so that you can be appreciative of those in the hospitality business, and you will also learn how to TIP.

10. call into work on the Monday before Fat Tuesday, and get yourself to Mardi Gras in N.O. and come back to work on Thursday, you will need a day to recover.

Damn. I miss my 20's. I have done almost all of those. The Donkey Show was a total rip off and never happened, but we drank a crapload of beer before leaving. I have also never taken ex. Tequila is enought for me.

>:)

Archived