Sign in to follow this  
Rosewood

Definition Of Fiat

I thought it meant a hot little yellow Eye-Tal-Yan sports car that I used to own?

Edited by Heights2Bastrop

Since this thread is also a misguided personal attack, could we please have it closed?

You might want to get in touch with Administration over at dallasmetropolis .. the cdallen bug is tough to kill, but once armed with the right IP addresses.. you can kill it.

Edited by drumguy8800

Yes, I agree. Dumbguy8800 should be eliminated from the forum. Administrators must look at who started attacking who first. In this case Dumbguy has always been the source of the problem attacks. Right out of the gate!

Yes, I agree. Dumbguy8800 should be eliminated from the forum. Administrators must look at who started attacking who first. In this case Dumbguy has always been the source of the problem attacks. Right out of the gate!

Who is DUMBGUY?

Guest danax

As the first-ever topic on this forum, to my knowledge, created solely for the purpose of perpetuating a personal pissing contest, it is now closed, along with reminders to all that this forum is a place for mature discussions. Please observe proper protocol here. Thanks.