Looking For Contract Work To Help Pay For School

Luminare

Hello everyone,

I would like to ask the community if anyone on this forum is in need of some help with any projects in the Architecture field or Design field. The type of work I'm looking for is contract work/freelance not hourly for reasons with timezones of course, so I would be working remotely from Germany. I'm seeking ways to help finance my stay here in Germany while I continue to finish my Masters.

I'm able to do all varieties of design and architecture work. I've worked on architecture projects from the Schematic Phase, to Design Documentation, to Construction Documentation. I'm very proficient with programs such as Sketchup, AutoCAD, Revit, Rhinoceros 5.0 (and Grasshopper plugin), Maya, Zbrush and rendering engines such as VRAY, and Keyshot. As far as design work goes I'm very versatile with programs such as Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator. I have experience working at PBK architects for a total sum of 2 years working on anything from small additions to large high schools.

If anyone knows anybody who might need a helping hand with a project either independently, at a firm or something within this community please let me know. I'm willing to do any kind of work and do the best I possibly can do.

To the mods, if this isn't the proper place for this post then please move it. I'm merely posting it here in hope this might get some visibility.

I really hope that the HAIF community might be able to help me out, and in turn will help you (whoever you might be).

You can contact me by sending a private message on this forum.

Thanks,

Luminare

• The title was changed to Looking For Contract Work To Help Pay For School

Archived