93Q Country On TV?

JoeFM

ac72c9_49c692e76def423f9ebdd9519a412726.

I am a lifelong fan of John Lander, the Q-Morning Zoo, and 93Q.  A little over a year ago, I created an internet based streaming radio station remembering the original format.  See www.93QClassic.com   Folks really like this blast from the past!  The popularity of this automated station is such that its not always easy to listen to.  I have to pay for each listener slot and bandwidth, so occasionally the number of listeners exceed available slots.

Two weeks ago, I created something new.  93Q Country Television.  See www.93Q.tv   I've turned 93Q's playlist into a CMT-like country music video channel -- complete with weather forecasts, HPD public service announcements, and Gallery Furniture commercials.  Without any promotion at all -- other than sharing with my friends via Facebook, who in turn shared with others -- this new channel is getting approximately 300 hits a day. 

I am currently in the process of creating TV channels for other local radio stations.  There are links to the demos for the other channels on the 93Q TV website.

Check out www.93Q.tv and the other channels and consider this:  There are dozens of broadcast TV subchannels for lease in Houston and their rates are quite reasonable!  If this type of programming was on a regular TV channel, would you watch it?  How often? 

@93Q.tv,

I also saw that you reinstated the Power104.net Facebook page as well. Will it be the same as 93Q [both country and classic] as music videos? And when will Power104 have its own audio stream up and running? When will 93Q Classic have its playlist updated with some more old Top 40 music? I'm happy to see that both of these stations have been revived in the internet age! Thanks!

• The title was changed to 93Q Country On TV?

Archived