Building On 11th St. Across From Starbucks On Nicholson St.

SilverJK

I'm sure others have seen the new building on 11th (on the south side between shep. and yale). It has several archways (brick looking) and the rest is stucco i think. They seem to have a gated rear parking lot making me skeptic that it will be anything to get too excited about. Anyone know what is going on there (offices?)

Also they demo'd the building accross from Starbucks a while back and have finished the shell of the new building (lime green interior) I was hoping it would be a jamba juice or something along those lines but then I saw they put in a large garage bay. Anyone know whats going up there?

For the one on 11th, it's right by the hike/bike trail right? If that's the one you're thinking of, I'm pretty sure they said it would be (medical?) offices.

Not sure about the one up by *bucks. It sure is an awful green though. Maybe some kind of carwash place? 2 bays seems pretty small for a jiffy-lube type shop

Lame. How many effing carwash's do we need in this town. I wash my jeep annually... but I hear that place on Ella that serves food is pretty cool. Yeah the other place on 11th is right next to the bike trail. I had high hopes for a bakery (it kinda looks like El Bolillo) or something that would be nice to access via the trail. Oh well. Maybe someone will eventually buy the lot across the trail from it (the one with mostly concrete yard and the trampoline) and open up something interesting there.

• 2 weeks later...

Lame. How many effing carwash's do we need in this town. I wash my jeep annually... but I hear that place on Ella that serves food is pretty cool. Yeah the other place on 11th is right next to the bike trail. I had high hopes for a bakery (it kinda looks like El Bolillo) or something that would be nice to access via the trail. Oh well. Maybe someone will eventually buy the lot across the trail from it (the one with mostly concrete yard and the trampoline) and open up something interesting there.

I heard (not from a notable source, just from someone who lives on Nicholson) that the lame offices bought the lot across the street and are going to use it for parking.

• The title was changed to Building On 11th St. Across From Starbucks On Nicholson St.

Archived