Highway 290 And Grand Parkway

OK, I know Grand Parkway has been hopelessly delayed and this won't to fruition for years, but how would they connect 99 to 290?

I saw this map (http://www.grandpky.com/images/maps/segE_Map4of4.pdf) but it wasn't entirely clear. Would they move the railroad to add space, or would they do something like how Grand Parkway and Interstate 10 was done prior to the MKT abandonment? Also, around that area, a power center was planned, anchored by an H-E-B. There was a sign there for several years, will that ever get done?

Read the ****ing map.

The purple line WASN'T marked in the key, and sometimes, they don't draw lines accurately over aerial photos. Secondly, the post also dealt with when it might get DONE. Stop criticizing one element and read the REST of the post before jumping to conclusions! angry.gif

The purple line WASN'T marked in the key, and sometimes, they don't draw lines accurately over aerial photos.

Light purple are bridges. Magenta is the proposed Hempstead Tollway. If you look at the cross-section, you notice that both the US 290 mainlanes and the Hempstead Tollway are positioned at-grade.

You may not like that I'm telling you that you need to read the ****ing map, but really you should. Notice that I'm not saying that you should "glance at it", "browse it", or "skim over it". I'm telling you to read it. Get something out of it. Comprehend it.

Secondly, the post also dealt with when it might get DONE. Stop criticizing one element and read the REST of the post before jumping to conclusions! :angry2:

My reply criticized one element of your post. It was not conclusory, was not intended to be conclusory, and was not intended to address the REST of the post.

Edit: I'm going to stick out my tounge at you now. :P And now I'm going to wear glasses and smile. B) How does that make you feel?

• The title was changed to Highway 290 And Grand Parkway

Archived