Best Taco Places In Northwest Harris

mrfootball

I'm a big fan of 100% Taquito, a taco place located across from Greenway plaza near Buffalo Speedway. I've been on the lookout for a similarly good authentic taco place closer to home here in Cypress. I think I've found it. This great little taco joint is called Taqueria Mi Tierra, located over on Cypress N. Houston (near Huffmeister). The place is clean and the food is very fresh with paper thin homemade tortillas (flour or corn) and made to order juicy fajita steak and chicken (you can get 3 or 4 other meats as well) onions, cilantro and some of their house salsas. They've got your crispy tacos, quesadillas, enchiladas and breakfast tacos as well as some other traditional mexican fare. You can get a Mexican Coke and they have Tres Leches. Plus, they've got a drive through!

Anyhow, thought I'd share this little find. Enjoy!

Here's a coupon if you want to try it.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm a big fan of 100% Taquito, a taco place located across from Greenway plaza near Buffalo Speedway. I've been on the lookout for a similarly good authentic taco place closer to home here in Cypress. I think I've found it. This great little taco joint is called Taqueria Mi Tierra, located over on Cypress N. Houston (near Huffmeister). The place is clean and the food is very fresh with paper thin homemade tortillas (flour or corn) and made to order juicy fajita steak and chicken (you can get 3 or 4 other meats as well) onions, cilantro and some of their house salsas. They've got your crispy tacos, quesadillas, enchiladas and breakfast tacos as well as some other traditional mexican fare. You can get a Mexican Coke and they have Tres Leches. Plus, they've got a drive through!

Anyhow, thought I'd share this little find. Enjoy!

Here's a coupon if you want to try it.

Tried this out today for dinner. It was very good. Thanks for the recommendation! I drive by it everyday and never would have probably stopped had I not seen your post.

• The title was changed to Best Taco Places In Northwest Harris

Archived