Guessing Game 25

Highway6

You know the guidelines... if you instantly know it.. let's have subtle clues and misdirection to throw off the others and give them a chance to guess. If you think your clue is too subtle to be noticed, also shoot me an IM.

If you don't know it.. throw out lots of guesses.. maybe you'll get lucky.

2465388288_c11a1521d7.jpg

106126658_a7551ee6eb.jpg

2489711585_2cbb0e21b3.jpg

3087948674_20ff0933a7.jpg

Alrighty. Congrats to Marmer for being the first to guess Sarajevo, Bosnia & Herzegovina

I've been informed that the last photo in the 1st set is the Avaz Twist Tower.

The bridge, I believe, is referred to as Eiffel's Bridge, but i can't find specific information on it nor is it listed under bridges done by Gustav Eiffel.

The sculpture is the "L'uomo multiculturale costruirĂ  il mondo" (The multicultural man will build the world). There is currently an identical sculpture in Toronto, China, and South Africa, with the artist's goal being to have one on every continent.

Alrighty. Congrats to Marmer for being the first to guess Sarajevo, Bosnia & Herzegovina

I've been informed that the last photo in the 1st set is the Avaz Twist Tower.

The bridge, I believe, is referred to as Eiffel's Bridge, but i can't find specific information on it nor is it listed under bridges done by Gustav Eiffel.

The sculpture is the "L'uomo multiculturale costruirĂ  il mondo" (The multicultural man will build the world). There is currently an identical sculpture in Toronto, China, and South Africa, with the artist's goal being to have one on every continent.

OK. I'll do one but it probably won't be until tonight or tomorrow.

The second set of photos gave it away. Another hint... They've got a cockroach problem there.

I guess I was wrong. These photos are a dead-ringer for Prague (which is what I was implying with the cockroach reference), except for the burnt-out buildings in the last photo, I guess, but whatever...

Archived