Houses Behind Oak Farms

I just drove past a group of houses on Velasco, between Polk and Denver (77003) and they are all empty and boarded up (see pictures). What do you think they'll do with that big lot. It's a big lot that goes all the way down to Sampson. Any thoughts?

post-3462-1246991479166_thumb.jpg

post-3462-12469915025988_thumb.jpg

post-3462-12469915521785_thumb.jpg

I just drove past a group of houses on Velasco, between Polk and Denver (77003) and they are all empty and boarded up (see pictures). What do you think they'll do with that big lot. It's a big lot that goes all the way down to Sampson. Any thoughts?

isn't this part of the oak farm expansion mentioned here? i think there's another thread somewhere on haif with more info as well but can't find the link at the moment.

EDIT here it is.

isn't this part of the oak farm expansion mentioned here? i think there's another thread somewhere on haif with more info as well but can't find the link at the moment.

EDIT here it is.

The area that Relocating is talking about is here, which is to say, between Velasco, Denver, Clay, and not sure how far it goes from Velasco, as I only ride my bike on the path down Velasco.

Here's the location from the other thread.

The homes referenced needed to be carted away, there are some across Velasco that need the same treatment.

The area that Relocating is talking about is here, which is to say, between Velasco, Denver, Clay, and not sure how far it goes from Velasco, as I only ride my bike on the path down Velasco.

Here's the location from the other thread.

The homes referenced needed to be carted away, there are some across Velasco that need the same treatment.

Some of the houses were demolished yesterday. The houses on the other side of Velasco, behind the DaVita dyalisis center, are also boarded up.

• The title was changed to Houses Behind Oak Farms

Archived