Fry Rd. Next To Home Depot/Dennys/Baskin Robbins

CB2007

• 2 weeks later...

Getting so I don't even want to drive thru that section anymore. What a mess.

Could have at least put Jack there as we already have 2 McD's close by. Then again I don't eat that much from any of them anyhow.

Oh gosh, not another McD's. We won't be frequenting as we are personally boycotting McD's for hygiene reasons. My son, who never gets ill, ate twice at the Pecan Grove one within a couple of weeks earlier this year. Each time following this he then became violently sick overnight. The only common factor was his trips to McD's so I went by the restaurant. I watched in horror as snotty nosed 17 years olds were making the sandwiches without wearing latex gloves. They were grabbing lettuce, tomatoes etc and dropping it by hand into the buns in between high fiving each other, sticking their hands in their pockets, using their cellphones and scratching their brows. I called up corporate to complain and asked why they were not using gloves. Their reply was that they only do that in states where that is required by law. Otherwise it is optional so I guess in Texas they don't have to. The spokesperson said the policy here is to simply wash their hands. Obviously that is not enough bearing in mind the behaviors I observed. So now we are having our own little McD

Where are the other two McDonalds? Is there one on Westheimer Parkway in front of the Target? I can't think of where the other one is...unless you are referring to the one at Mason and Westheimer Parkway in front of the Kroger??!?

Westheimer Parkway and Greenbusch - it is attached to the new Timewise Shell station.

True, but it does make the threads related. This new McDonald's isn't going to help traffic in the area. It will be the only fast food restaurant with a drive through down there and folks won't have to drive to Westheimer Parkway to get their fast food now. I bet it is going to be crazy insane busy.

Where are the other two McDonalds? Is there one on Westheimer Parkway in front of the Target? I can't think of where the other one is...unless you are referring to the one at Mason and Westheimer Parkway in front of the Kroger??!?

Not to mention all of the stoner kids will now have a closer fast food establishment. Hopefully this new McDonald's has a drive-thru that is open late.

• The title was changed to Fry Rd. Next To Home Depot/Dennys/Baskin Robbins

Archived