DeWalt Top 17 contest

StanFoster

I am just stopping by and educating everyone about a nationwide contest that DeWalt Tools has put on. They sought out 17 finalists to go head to head with their projects. I was fortunate to have made the cut to the final 17 and now our projects are being viewed and voted for by the public at www.dewalt.com/top17 I am asking all the professional people here to go view all the projects and then vote for the project that you feel best exemplifies a top finish carpenter. You may vote 3 times a day thru Dec. 14th. The first place winner will be announced on the 15th.

Thanks....and enjoy the fine projects being considered for your vote.

Stan Foster Illinois

dual curved stairway entry

post-7414-1229057502_thumb.jpg

post-7414-1229057537_thumb.jpg

post-7414-1229057566_thumb.jpg

Why should we vote for you? You're not part of our community, you're just some guy from a tiny town in downstate Illinois. You only came here to spam the forum in order to generate votes for yourself.

Why would I vote for someone like that?

Why should we vote for you? You're not part of our community, you're just some guy from a tiny town in downstate Illinois. You only came here to spam the forum in order to generate votes for yourself.

Why would I vote for someone like that?

editor: Where did I say Vote for me? I asked everyone to view all the projects...many are very nice..and vote for your favorite. What I forgot to mention is that everyone that votes gets a chance at some DeWalt tools for doing so.

Stan

So Stan, if I vote for you, what's in it for me? I hear there is an open Senate seat from your state coming up. I'd kinda like that. I'm already a lawyer, so I'm qualified and all. You scratch my back, I'll scratch yours. Know what I mean? ;)

PS - Let's just keep this between us, shall we?

So Stan, if I vote for you, what's in it for me? I hear there is an open Senate seat from your state coming up. I'd kinda like that. I'm already a lawyer, so I'm qualified and all. You scratch my back, I'll scratch yours. Know what I mean? ;)

OH MY GOD MAKE IT STOP!

:)

PS - Let's just keep this between us, shall we?

How could you POSSIBLY be posting at 5:52pm, don't you have some drinks to consume young man ? :angry::D

Archived