I was wondering if anyone has had their house leveled recently or knows a good company? I have an old house just sitting on cinder blocks, I need to have jacked up, and leveled...should be a very easy job, and was wondering if anyone had a recommendation on a company who does that? Looking to do it relatively inexpensively, and some of the bigger companies have high minimums.

Thanks in Advance!

I was wondering if anyone has had their house leveled recently or knows a good company? I have an old house just sitting on cinder blocks, I need to have jacked up, and leveled...should be a very easy job, and was wondering if anyone had a recommendation on a company who does that? Looking to do it relatively inexpensively, and some of the bigger companies have high minimums.

Thanks in Advance!

Highly recommended:

Loma Foundation Repair

6721 Dillon St, Houston, TX 77061-3821, United States (Map)

Phone: (713) 645-6401

Loma did mine and wasnt super impressed...Pfister (sp?) are the ones I hear best things about. Be prepared to have cracked sheetrock and possible loose pipes when they are done.

I'm sure they have you sign all kinds of documents to state they are not liable for these kinds of probs? Just wondering.

Obviously all homes cost a different amount, but how big was your job and how much did it cost? The house I have is very small, 1200sqft.

Highly recommended:

Loma Foundation Repair

6721 Dillon St, Houston, TX 77061-3821, United States (Map)

Phone: (713) 645-6401

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks in Advance!

I used JTB Services to tear down a 1000 sq ft house and remove old foundation. They did a great job and I thought they were reasonable. Total was less than $5000 and they were quick. They have a website. They do all sizes of demo work. www.jtbservices.com

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Pfister is great....he replaced some rotted sills and did some relevelling for me. Guy and son...small operation.

I also had a big company do some more extensive work, and used their crew for some additional weekend work "off the clock" (and much cheaper).....foreman's name was Tito and his number (in Nov 2007) was 832 206-9951 (must speak espanol).

I used JTB Services to tear down a 1000 sq ft house and remove old foundation. They did a great job and I thought they were reasonable. Total was less than $5000 and they were quick. They have a website. They do all sizes of demo work. www.jtbservices.com

must be a native Houstonian :lol::DB)

Oh shoot, you beat me to it.

Archived