we have a new baby in the family.

bachanon

I hate to say this... but new born babies are U-G-L-Y. Wrinkly, slimy, blind things when they come out. "Isn't s/he so cute?" Not really. Not sure why people insist on showing off their offspring. What are we supposed to do? Give people an award or something?

I hate to say this... but new born babies are U-G-L-Y. Wrinkly, slimy, blind things when they come out. "Isn't s/he so cute?" Not really. Not sure why people insist on showing off their offspring. What are we supposed to do? Give people an award or something?

i so relate to that. i feel differently now.

<--------smacks Bryan in the back of the head !!! )) What's wrong with you ? :lol:

<--------smacks Bryan in the back of the head !!! )) What's wrong with you ? :lol:

Hey... My sister is an OBGYN... she sees them *right* when they come out... I've seen pictures. I've heard stories.

Dad: "Uh... Doctor... His head is cone shaped... and I was wondering..."

...and before dad even completes his sentence...

My sister: "Don't worry. That is normal. It will eventually even out..."

Not pretty. Miracle of life, yes. But something you could easily lose your lunch over.

Don't get me wrong... parents love their children, and to them, they are adorable. But to everyone else... no matter how "cute" your child is... at the end of the day, it looks like every infant, baby, toddler, up to the age 3 or 4.

...and then I love the "good job" and "way to go" and "congratulations" ... for what? that nature actually worked? you really didn't have to do much, other than be there at the point of conception...

P.S. I mean no malice toward anyone on here, or the subject baby, or the poster of this thread... Just stating what I've observed, and it is a bit jagged - so I apologize, ahead of time.

Archived