Delete

Warwick

I just saw one of these with the 427, numbers matching, go for $110k at Monterey. I think the miles were only 30k though. I can't see your pics yet, work blockers, but when I get home I will take a look. I may have a real buyer for ya.

TJ also notice it's a LS5 not a LS6, big difference in money. the fives were a little more common than the sixes. That is a very nice Stingray Warwick. Nice to see someone took care of a nice piece like that and it still survives, a lot of the 70's didn't.

I just saw one of these with the 427, numbers matching, go for $110k at Monterey. I think the miles were only 30k though. I can't see your pics yet, work blockers, but when I get home I will take a look. I may have a real buyer for ya.

Wow. Yeah, those 427s are pretty valuable.

Thanks for the help, man.

TJ also notice it's a LS5 not a LS6, big difference in money. the fives were a little more common than the sixes. That is a very nice Stingray Warwick. Nice to see someone took care of a nice piece like that and it still survives, a lot of the 70's didn't.

Thanks. Yeah, we just bought this from my Dad's brother. He and my Aunt have had this car for over 20 years.

I did notice that. Big difference is right, but I know you'll agree, still hard to find an original, numbers matching 454 in a Vette. Most of the LS6s were being put into the Chevelle SS's. I think.

Warwick, have you taken it to Corvettes of Houston. They may be a player on that.

I did notice that. Big difference is right, but I know you'll agree, still hard to find an original, numbers matching 454 in a Vette. Most of the LS6s were being put into the Chevelle SS's. I think.

Warwick, have you taken it to Corvettes of Houston. They may be a player on that.

Yeah, they didn't want to give my Uncle what he wanted for it. I think the manager checked it and even matched the numbers and everything. Did you contact the person you think might be a buyer?

Yeah, they didn't want to give my Uncle what he wanted for it. I think the manager checked it and even matched the numbers and everything. Did you contact the person you think might be a buyer?

Not yet, hopefully tomorrow.

Archived