Dems. NEED Pres. pardon like Libby's

TJones

Looks like the political bootlicking will have to start early for the Dems. They are gonna need a big favor on this one, since it is a second offense ! ! ! Good news is that it is in a different state this time !

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2007/07/04/...tr=HOME_3015809

I am sure this won't hurt the treehuggin' Gore machine one bit. His son was just trying to get closer to nature.

BTW: who knew a Prius could do 100mph ???

That's nothing compared to the speed it took for Cheney to shoot a lawyer in the face or for a falling down drunk to knock himself out on the corner of a coffee table. Until Gore Jr. becomes the leader of the free world, I'm going to have to wait for a plausible explination from the guy who is the "leader" of the free world...and that includes Bush as well.

His son, if I remember correctly, was nearly killed as a child when he was hit by a speeding car on the way to an Oriole's game. Chronic pain is usually a good foundation for a career in substance abuse. Just ask Rush.

"eh." what are the bush twins up to nowadays?

They are both LEGALLY drinking LEGAL substances. Although, they may indeed get nuts while drinking the legal substances. Thanks for askin' though.

That's nothing compared to the speed it took for Cheney to shoot a lawyer in the face or for a falling down drunk to knock himself out on the corner of a coffee table. Until Gore Jr. becomes the leader of the free world, I'm going to have to wait for a plausible explination from the guy who is the "leader" of the free world...and that includes Bush as well.

WTF are you babbling about ?

NO charges brought up for a hunting accident. Which is usually the case, nothing out of the ordinary there. I didn't realize you were there to witness both events nmain, to enable you to elaborate on the Under the influence 100 mph romp of Gore Jr.'s and the "Under the influence ?" discharge of a weapon during a hunting expedition. What is there to explain from Cheney ? The guy that got shot was there also, and explained what happened, basically verbatim to what Cheney side of the story, ON CAMERA. I'll go to the police cruiser video showing Gore doing 100mph in a friggin' Prius and listen to the officer that found illegal narcotics for the SECOND time in Gore's car, and now I am waiting patiently to listen to how the young Gore explains how it wasn't HIS and how he has no idea how it got there.

I love this.

"The youngest of Al and Tipper Gore's four children and their only son, Gore lives in Los Angeles and is an associate publisher of GOOD, a magazine about philanthropy aimed at young people".

Sounds like all this philanthropy is working, as he's now carrying enough pills to supply a small army of friends.

Archived