Commercial Real Estate

hola...

anyone have any advice (or positions... ;) ) for a recent college grad trying to break into the commercial brokerage or development field? i dont have much of a background in commercial real estate or financing, but i do have my real estate license (whatever that's worth) and construction experience, albeit in luxury residential. i realize breaking into this job market can be difficult, but this is something i have a strong passion for (and quite determined). i'd ultimately like to find a mentor to shadow and learn from, hopefully with a large firm with great training resources.... basically, an ideal situation :lol:

any help whatsoever is greatly appreciated. i will gladly email my resume, if desired.

hola...

anyone have any advice (or positions... ;) ) for a recent college grad trying to break into the commercial brokerage or development field? i dont have much of a background in commercial real estate or financing, but i do have my real estate license (whatever that's worth) and construction experience, albeit in luxury residential. i realize breaking into this job market can be difficult, but this is something i have a strong passion for (and quite determined). i'd ultimately like to find a mentor to shadow and learn from, hopefully with a large firm with great training resources.... basically, an ideal situation :lol:

any help whatsoever is greatly appreciated. i will gladly email my resume, if desired.

May I suggest Caldwell Companies? They are a medium-sized, family-run firm that is venturing out into major development, brokerage and investment arenas. They tend to fly under the radar a little, but have a huge portfolio of buildings, projects and listings that is making some big waves in this market.

In addition to their commercial business they have expanded into residential development -- most notably the $1.6 Billion Towne Lake project going up in Cypress. This place will have a Town Center, giant lake, marina and more, when it's done.

They're good people and the upside for their business is great. If you're actually honest and ethical, you'll find their approach very much in-line with your values -- a refreshing departure from typical firms in this field.

http://www.caldwellwatson.com

May I suggest Caldwell Companies? They are a medium-sized, family-run firm that is venturing out into major development, brokerage and investment arenas. They tend to fly under the radar a little, but have a huge portfolio of buildings, projects and listings that is making some big waves in this market.

In addition to their commercial business they have expanded into residential development -- most notably the $1.6 Billion Towne Lake project going up in Cypress. This place will have a Town Center, giant lake, marina and more, when it's done.

They're good people and the upside for their business is great. If you're actually honest and ethical, you'll find their approach very much in-line with your values -- a refreshing departure from typical firms in this field.

http://www.caldwellwatson.com

thank you! i'll check them out.

• The title was changed to Commercial Real Estate

Archived