Selling My Lucian Hood Mod

TXvoodoo

I am thinking about selling my 1956 Lucian Hood Mod in Braeburn Valley, so I am testing the waters to see what feedback I might get or possibly a buyer. I have only owned it for 2 years but I am thinking of building a new home (retro mod style architecture) in the very same neighborhood. Since I have owned the house lots has been done to it. New insulation, new roof (Durolast), new wiring, new duct work, and lots of other minor repairs. I am thinking of listing it for around $275,000. The house is 2755 square feet of living space, with the garage it is 3155. The lot is 14,850 square feet (corner lot) with very large Water oaks in the front, and a fantastic Live Oak in the back yard. It is basically a 3 bedroom 2 bath. It was custom built and designed for a Swiss doctor and his wife, who had no children, so the living spaces are quite large and totally built for entertaining. I have all the original plans and some cool sketches of the house that I had framed along with a few unique pieces of blueprints. Lots of storage in the house, seperate office, huge laundry room. Anyone interested, email me at jjmhj@aol.com. I will post some pictures this evening. Thanks.

Archived