Glass Replacement

I need a couple broken panes of glass replaced. Any recommendations? Niche...didn't you have some glass broken out a while back? Ever have it fixed?

Meyerland Glass and Mirror (Stafford) did a fantastic job for me a couple of weeks ago in my Westbury house.

Meyerland Glass and Mirror (Stafford) did a fantastic job for me a couple of weeks ago in my Westbury house.

Thanks. Did you get a couple quotes, or did you just call the nearest folks? If you got a couple quotes, how did their prices line up?

I've gotten two phone quotes....one was $90, the other was $125....that seems awful high to me to replace two ~12"x16" panes.

Thanks. Did you get a couple quotes, or did you just call the nearest folks? If you got a couple quotes, how did their prices line up?

I've gotten two phone quotes....one was $90, the other was $125....that seems awful high to me to replace two ~12"x16" panes.

I called several companies and they were the only one able to come out that day. I had 5 single pane (1 -30 x 12 est, 4 - 24 x 24 est.) windows replaced and the cost was $285. I thought that was a good price and they were very fast and neat. I'd use them again.

I have used a members father off of here a few times. He has charged me basically $60 to fix 1-2 panes of glass. He is also quick, name is Guili and he can be reached at 832-755-1608

Scharpe St Guy

I'm paying about $30 a pane too.

flipper

I have used a members father off of here a few times. He has charged me basically $60 to fix 1-2 panes of glass. He is also quick, name is Guili and he can be reached at 832-755-1608

Scharpe St Guy

Excellent! Thanks. That's more the price I was looking for.

Archived