CDs - $6 each

Warwick

I wonder if that music material is a copyrighted. :closedeyes: and if so what gives you the right to make money off others people's hard work with out compensation? <_<

I wonder if that music material is a copyrighted. :closedeyes: and if so what gives you the right to make money off others people's hard work with out compensation? <_<

He is just reselling original CD's (I hope)

I don't get you, he can resell them, it is like taking them to a book store or music store and selling it to them too.

People do it with video games and DVD's.

Am I reading this right? :unsure:

Guest Marty
Think of it as a garage sale.

Do I owe Foley's and Izod money if I sell an old shirt.

Ahhh i see i was getting BMG mixed up with one of Sony's CD labels damn i so old school :blush: Most of my record collection 40+ years were bought at various goodwill's/record shop's and garage sale's . Please accept my apologies Warwick. :closedeyes:

I can understand the pointless nostalgia of having a "real", but they're both burnt CDs with the same data on them, made the exact same way, with the exact same printed paper, other than the BMG logo.

So BMG CD's are not legitimate CD's, how are they even in business?

Aren't they the same thing as Columbia House?

The only "problem" with BMG or Columbia House CDs, as far as resale is concerned, is that they are most likely purchased as 12 for a penny. Soundwaves won't give you 5 bucks for them, but if you're a fan of the artist and you just want to own the recording, there's no significant difference between the BMG version versus the "official" label version, other than you won't be able to sell it to Soundwaves after you're done with it.

So BMG CD's are not legitimate CD's, how are they even in business?

Aren't they the same thing as Columbia House?

They're legitimate CDs just not manufactured by the record company. That's why some people call them "fake." I say it doesn't matter, because there's no difference how they each get MADE. I'm not trying to make a quick profit or anything. I've had most of these CDs for years and years. I just want to get rid of them.

• 1 month later...

Archived