Atlanta Photographs

• 2 weeks later...

I love Atlanata's individual buildings. It's amazing how a simple spire or a couple of wings can change the entire dynamic of a building. Look at that new Symphony tower in midtown (silver building in Gary's first picture). It really is just a basic design but those wings at the top change the entire building and make it more dramatic. I'm sure the wings raised the cost of building the building but it was totally worth it IMO.

I love Atlanata's individual buildings. It's amazing how a simple spire or a couple of wings can change the entire dynamic of a building. Look at that new Symphony tower in midtown (silver building in Gary's first picture). It really is just a basic design but those wings at the top change the entire building and make it more dramatic. I'm sure the wings raised the cost of building the building but it was totally worth it IMO.

I like the street-feel Symphony brings to that intersection. I do not like the wings, I think they detract from the skyline views given by neighboring buildings.